Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Luv continues...

I tried not to let it go, Even the strongest man can lose balance and trip, Sometimes when your blinded by the affection of another person, Deception flys bye and vague words go unnoticed, From your lovers lips, You watch it happen like a movie, Holding on to your seats , Fuck it, let the action begin, I seen apart of us drown, At one point I thought we could swim, I tried to get closer, and closer, Trying to relive our beginning again, As our hopes twirled like a tornado, You could just imagine the violent winds, With nowhere to hide, My intuition said it was the end, How can we be together in the same vicinity , Then at the same time it felt like, You were in another room, You swept me out of sight, I was the dirt, You was the broom, Or vice versa, We comitted a mental suicide, When our depression started to hit, That's why everything I did annoyed you, We should have been threw in the white towel, We were ready to quit, We get upset when we feel used, When loved ones lose respect, They care less and less , Things become a habit, Unaware of the words we manifest, From day to night, from night to day, How can you change before my eyes, How can I pretend like everything is ok, Your love at one point , Blinded me like the glare from the suns rays, I would visualize so many colors, Why was our color grey, As I reflect now, Quiet in my space, Flickering images of us, And what we did, Fade in, and fade out, To the point now, Its Like it never happen , A love lost, I accept that our journeys will take us on different paths I'm not proud I made you cry Im happy at times I made you laugh What's beautiful I can always start a new chapter again Maybe not jump into any relationships right away Just back to being comfortable in my own skin The cycle continues, Some of us learn While some of us carry the drama From their ex to the next Give yourself time to heal Stop looking down raise your head high and live Only then we can give another person what they truly need Break it down yourself Love iz...................

No comments: