Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's a new day,
Now as time passes by,
Not talking to you eases the pain,
What is it worth,
If I can only go up your skirt,
Squeeze your buns,lick your lips,
If you just disappear, sprinting with my heart,
Like we didn't even exist,
I know life is not fair,
Why am I here expressing myself,
When your out grooving out there,
You don't even care,
So just when I put my guard down,
I ask myself could this work,
First I felt the pleasure,
I was hooked,
It's crazy going from a high to a low,
Watching my hypnotic beauty leave,
couldn't even clap
Now she leaves the show,
Next time I will put my glasses on,
Then my down low hat,
Just not to be seen and get clapped,
With words and beauty,
The ammo over there stacked,
Thing iz,
I won't be here whenever you decide
To get back,
I lost my breath after the first 8 laps,
I thought I was going to cross the finish line that day,
Can only run in circles for so long,
She vanished in May.....

No comments: