Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wake up!

I'm sorry your upset
It sucks that even though you appear to have brains
When we talk
Your still the same
So I write......
Your just a little late
That was over a month ago
When I called you
You were still acting fake
So now I'm going to keep writing some more....
It never fails,You never change
You are in the dark
You act like your not afraid
I know you are
Even at your age
You keep searching for that spotlight
To be on center stage
You keep reading that's it's about you
When will you just turn the page
Just like a insecure kid
If it helps your ego tell them I'm bashing you alright
Denial is funny
Even with Phresh clothes
Your essence is petty
Which makes you look scrubby
Even with big words
You sound like a dummy
You are what you always will be
I write about real things
You are worst then reality T.V
Yes i know
You made me who I am lol
Or maybe I'm upset because my father left me waiting on the stairs
Or that I sold you back the machines
Do you think i really care?
You should know things are not always what they seem
Your invited to wake up
Snap out that silly dream
Keep patting yourself on the back
You delusional little man
Mr bachelor degree
Something your skool can't teach
Klas iz not 4 free
Now if your emotions don't take over you
Send my documents to Eakman Dr
Man up nigga
It's OK if your hurt
Now use that equipment
Go press me some shirts

No comments: