Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lost love

She lies next to me on her back,
Spitting facts far from anything I could believe,
She is a thief in the night,
Filling up her bag with hearts,
That are searching for love and full of life,
Is it right?
She preys on the weak,
Always with her hand out,
Ask her for help,
Then she turns the other cheek,
How did I ever meet,
Such a heartless soul/freak
She had to be sweet
I'm handing in my resignation,
No more late night calls,
When you would call me to come threw,
All of a sudden you started building up walls,
No more penetration
You just left me wondering,
You gave me no answers,
left me there tumbling with my words
No matter how many times I asked why,
I know you heard,
You just turned around and left,
Tears bungee jumping from my eyes,
With a unstable rope
The high was quick
Like a drug feen chasing a high
That was not dope
So how was I able to prepare for my landing?
That's the day my love died,
Then we lost complete understanding.......

lost Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: