Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost Ones

I saw you there
I passed by like the street
you pass for years
Then never go down
Your style iz played out
There's nothing new under the sun
I treated you like a new pair of shoes
Watching each step to avoid any scratch
Then i got stepped on
Your color faded
It left a black spot in my eyes
Like after you stare in the sun
With my vision tainted black
You sucked my blood
Like summer time mosquito's
Relentless and so persistent
I'm swelled up, from the stories you told me
You promised me 40 acres and a mule
You promised me love
So who's the fool
What are you really saying? nothing!
With eyes at your attention
You tried to captivate me with words
The saying went
You can fool some people sometimes,
but you can't fool all the people all the time.
I was the tool you pulled out the shed
You banged my head like a hammer
Now since your greed
Overcame your might
The nails you once hammered
backfired taking out your sight
So now i sit in silence
Pulling this movie out
2 many actors
Who can't act
Visions of a dehydrated mind
Trick knowledge at it's worse
Wings so short
They forgot it's not there time to fly!!!!
a voice in the wilderness Pictures, Images and Photos
Greed Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: